LMI Metering Pumps and Parts for Various Applications
As a leading distributor of LMI products, Maverick Pumps can provide the pumps, parts, and accessories your application requires. Our selection includes and is not limited to Metering Pumps, Pump Accessories, and Pump Parts, and more.
- LMI Series AD Municipal Chemical Metering Pumps: This LMI Series AD Chemical Metering pump is designed to meet your most challenging water treatment needs
- LMI Series B Chemical Metering Pumps for Harsh Environments: This LMI Series B Chemical Metering pump will provide you year after year of reliable performance.
- LMI Series C Caustic Chemical Metering Pumps: This Chemical Series C Chemical Metering pump exemplifies consistent performance with precision control.
- LMI Series E Explosion-Proof Chemical Metering Pumps: This Series E Explosion-proof chemical metering pump delivers the protection your chemical application requires.
- LMI PD Series Chemical Metering Pumps for Water Treatment: Introducing the new PD Series Chemical Metering Pump: designed specifically for industrial water treatment applications.
- LMI Series "SD" G Motor-Driven Pumps for Chemical Metering: A rugged design for the toughest challenge, now with NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 certification.
- LMI EXCEL® XR Metering Pumps for Water Treatment: Engineered to Meet Today’s Most Demanding Water Treatment Standards. Featuring enhanced performance and process control capabilities.
- Accessories for LMI Chemical Metering Pumps: We carry accessories that you may need for your applications. We carry anything from agitators to low-level switches.
- Spare Parts Kits for LMI Metering Pumps: All pumps may need a change in parts in their operating life. We carry kits with various materials of construction for any pump and application.
LMI Pumps for Water and Wastewater Treatment
LMI has several series of pumps to address municipal, industrial, and commercial applications. There are thousands of applications that require corrosion inhibitors, wax inhibitors, biocides, antifreeze, disinfectants, coagulants, oxygen scavengers, polymers, softening agents, acids/bases, process additives, and other types of chemicals for their processes. The main industries that purchase metering pumps include:
- Industrial water treatment (cooling towers and boilers)
- Potable water & wastewater treatment
- Oil and gas production
- Chemical and petrochemical processing
- Power generation
- Food & beverage production