Blacoh™ Surge Suppressors
Blacoh Fluid Control has been solving pump problems since 1976. Their products have become the industry standard for dampening pulsations created by displacement pumps. Blacoh surge suppressors are specially engineered to reduce or eliminate pulsation, vibration, water hammer, and surge, which improves the efficiency of the pump and extends its working life. Pumping Solutions stocks Blacoh’s high-performance Sentry surge suppressors in a range of sizes, materials, and configurations to meet your pumping needs. If you need help finding the right Blacoh surge suppressor for your specific application, our expert customer service team can assist you in selecting the best model for your unique needs. Order online today, or contact Pumping Solutions for more information on Blacoh surge suppressors.
Sentry Series Surge Suppressors
Manufactured from high-quality materials and some of the industry’s most advanced flow control technology, Blacoh surge suppressors are built with performance and reliability in mind.
Available in five port sizes and with aluminum, stainless steel, or polypropylene casings and Buna-N or Teflon elastomer materials, we’ve got the right Blacoh surge suppressor for your application. With maximum pressure ratings of 150 psi (10.3bar) and capacity up to 1155 cubic inches (18.93 liters), these devices can handle even the toughest jobs.
Benefits of Blacoh Sentry Surge Suppressors
- Eliminate hydraulic shock and water hammer caused by quick-closing valves, back surge, and pump startup/shut down
- No matter what kind of pump you use, a Blacoh surge suppressor placed at the pump’s discharge will reduce up to 99% of pulsation and vibration and provide near steady fluid flow
- Pipes, valves, fittings, meters, and inline instrumentation are protected from destructive pulsations, thermal expansion, water hammer, cavitation, and surges
- Provide steady and continuous flow for dosing, blending, and proportioning applications, and ensure uniform application in spraying and coating systems
- Blacoh surge suppressors improve the accuracy, longevity, and repeatability of inline meters
- Reduce product agitation, foaming, splashing, and degradation
- Provide liquid energy storage in the event of emergency valve closure or equipment shutdown
- Continuous fluid flow enabled by Blacoh surge suppressors reduces energy costs compared to start/stop flow
Features of Blacoh Surge Suppressors
- Simple, reliable designs
- Quick and easy installation and inline maintenance
- Body and bladder materials are designed to withstand even the most corrosive chemicals
- High strength, corrosion resistant aluminum, stainless steel, and polypropylene casings
- Buna-N and Teflon bladder and valve materials
About Blacoh Fluid Control
Founded in 1976 and led by a global team of skilled flow control professionals, Blacoh is the industry leader in fluid control products for municipal and industrial applications. Blacoh surge suppressors and other devices are used all around the world in the oil and gas, pharmaceutical, food processing, and chemical industries.
Every Blacoh surge suppressor is fully tested to ensure that it meets the company’s high standards of performance and quality. Blacoh products are designed, engineered, and manufactured to deliver superior performance and reliability in any pumping application, whether the fluids being pumped are harsh, corrosive chemicals or benign cosmetics.