Burks regenerative turbine pumps are specially engineered for superior performance and reliability. These compact, close-coupled turbine pumps are designed for pumping clear water and many other non-abrasive, lower viscosity fluids. Ideal for boiler feed applications, Burks regenerative turbine pumps offer versatility for a wide range of pumping tasks.
Order the Burks turbine pump you need, request a quote, or contact Pumping Solutions for more information.
Burks Turbine Pumps
Pumping Solutions offers a large selection of Burks turbine pumps to meet your unique pumping requirements. We offer turbine pumps with capacities up to 30 gpm, pressure ratings up to 190 psi, and temperature ratings up to 225°F. All models feature 1” inputs and outputs.
Housings and adapters are made from durable, high-strength cast iron; raceways and impellers are manufactured from bronze. All elastomers are manufactured from Buna-N materials for long service life. Two voltage levels are available: 115/230v (1 Ω) and 230/460v (3 Ω).
Burks turbine pumps are available in numerous horsepower ratings: 1/3HP, 1/2HP, 3/4HP, 1HP, 1-1/2HP, 2HP, 3HP, and 5HP. No matter what you’re pumping, we have the right turbine pump for your needs.
Burks Turbine Pump FeaturesBurks regenerative turbine pumps offer many unique features, some of which include:
- Compact footprint
- No coupling required—eliminates misalignment problems
- Durable carbon/ceramic mechanical shaft seals for working temperatures up to 225°F/107°C
- Only one moving part—bronze impeller with Monel blades
- Bronze raceways with cast-in vortex pockets eliminates vapor lock
- 303 stainless steel pump shaft
- Maximum working pressure: 250 psi
- Single- and three-phase motors