LMI "AD" Series Metering Pumps
This LMI Series AD Chemical Metering pump designed to meet your most challenging water treatment needs.
Designed specifically for commercial and industrial applications, the EXCEL® AD chemical metering pump gives you improved electro-magnetics to meet your specific flow and pressure requirements, up to 250 psi (17.2 Bar) with capacities between .002 and 2.0 GPH (.8 to 7.6 l/h). The EXCEL AD pump provides industry solutions for more versatile chemical injection with up to 1000:1 turn-down capacity to take control of your application.
This line includes an advanced design fitting system for secure, leak-proof tubing or NPT connections. Every pump comes standard with FASTPRIME™ liquid ends. If pumping off-gassing liquids, select the (optional) AUTOPRIME™ liquid end. High-viscosity liquid ends (optional) are also available for pumping high viscosity liquids.
With an easy-to-read LCD user interface, external pacing, alarms, and pulse/4-20 mA input and output capability – the EXCEL® AD pump has the power and flexibility you need to accurately perform in the harshest industrial or municipal environments.
Benefits of LMI EXCEL® AD Chemical Metering Pumps for Commercial and Industrial Use
- Adjustable stroke frequency with the flexibility of up to 1000:1 turndown ratio
- Universal power supply
- Double-ball check valves for improved accuracy and reliability
- FastPrime liquid ends allow you to efficiently prime the pump without depressurizing the discharge line
- Digital and analog outputs provide convenient user control interface with remote systems
- Easy-to-read LCD interface gives you a clear view of content
- A selection of options allows you to customize pump performance to your application
- Push-button controls
- LCD user interface
- Durable and lockable clear cover
- Theoretical flow rate display
- NEMA 4X/IP-65 enclosure
- Industrial grade IP-68 external signal/equipment interface
- Selectable alarms (9 Series)
- Backlit graphical display (9 Series)
- Separate pulse/4-20 mA input and output connections (9 Series)
- Internal/External mode indicated with a wired output (9 Series)
- 3-year Warranty
- UL, CUL, NSF 50, 372, 61, CE Certifications
- Four function valve
- AUTOPRIME™ liquid End
- High viscosity liquid end
- Dual low-level float switch
- Digi-Pulse flow monitor
- Repair & preventive maintenance kits
- Calibration columns