Seal-less Magnetic Pumps
Pumping Solutions seal-less mag drive centrifugal pumps offer a wide range of operational benefits and advanced features that provide a better overall user experience than their traditional sealed counterparts. Pumping Solutions offers pumps that have run-dry capabilities. With these mag drive centrifugal pumps, you have more options for your chemical needs. Order your seal-less magnetic pump today, request a quote, or contact Pumping Solutions to learn more.
Seal-Less Mag Drive Centrifugal Pump Benefits
- Efficiency - Through improved performance and reduced maintenance calls, seal-less magnetic drive pumps can dramatically lower downtime and lost production. This results in maximized product efficacy.
- Cost-Effectiveness – Seal-less Magnetic drive pumps require less monitoring and maintenance than traditional sealed designed pumps, which equates to substantial savings over the life of the pump.
- Security - Magnetic drive seal-less pumps are the safest and most robust means for liquid transfer. By eliminating the seal, the primary opportunities for leaks associated with traditional sealed pumps are completely removed.
- Reliability – Seal-less Magnetic drive pumps have proven their reliability in the most extreme climate conditions, this includes the deserts of the Middle East to the tundras of Siberia.
- Safety – Seal-less Magnetic drive pumps have no mechanical seals to leak hazardous chemicals, so these pumps offer a clear choice for process industry professionals who regularly deal with volatile or high-value materials.
Seal-Less Magnetic Pump Design Features
- Interchangeable Components - Interchangeable components allow for a reduced parts inventory and can help reduce the amount of time and capital invested in maintenance training.
- Seal-Less Design - No seals means minimized maintenance requirements, leading to reduced downtime, costs and inefficiencies. Plus, the seal-less design allows for total containment, which is essential for handling hazardous, aggressive or valuable product.
- High-Efficiency Wet End – Seal-less pumps deliver maximum flow and head coverage.
- Magnetic Couplings - Couplings are designed for full starting conditions and feature protected magnets that are optimized for specific duty parameters.