Seal-less Centrifugal Magnetic Drive Pumps
Magnetic drive pumps are popular in applications requiring excellent resistance to corrosive fluids. Pumping Solutions seal-less mag drive centrifugal pumps offer a wide range of operational benefits and advanced features that provide a better overall user experience than their traditional sealed counterparts. We are a trusted supplier of industry-leading Iwaki mag drive pumps. Pumping Solutions offers pumps that have run-dry capabilities. With these mag drive centrifugal pumps, you have more options for your chemical needs.
Order your seal-less magnetic pump today, request a quote, or contact Pumping Solutions to learn more.
Seal-Less Mag Drive Centrifugal Pump Benefits
- Efficiency - Through improved performance and reduced maintenance calls, seal-less magnetic drive pumps can dramatically lower downtime and lost production. This results in maximized product efficacy.
- Cost-Effectiveness – Seal-less Magnetic drive pumps require less monitoring and maintenance than traditional sealed designed pumps, which equates to substantial savings over the life of the pump.
- Security - Magnetic drive seal-less pumps are the safest and most robust means for liquid transfer. By eliminating the seal, the primary opportunities for leaks associated with traditional sealed pumps are completely removed.
- Reliability – Seal-less Magnetic drive pumps have proven their reliability in the most extreme climate conditions, this includes the deserts of the Middle East to the tundras of Siberia.
- Safety – Seal-less Magnetic drive pumps have no mechanical seals to leak hazardous chemicals, so these pumps offer a clear choice for process industry professionals who regularly deal with volatile or high-value materials.
Advantages of Seal-less Magnetic Pumps
- Interchangeable Components - Interchangeable components allow for a reduced parts inventory and can help reduce the amount of time and capital invested in maintenance training.
- Seal-Less Design - No seals mean minimized maintenance requirements, leading to reduced downtime, costs and inefficiencies. Plus, the seal-less design allows for total containment, which is essential for handling hazardous, aggressive or valuable product.
- High-Efficiency Wet End – Seal-less pumps deliver maximum flow and head coverage.
- Magnetic Couplings - Couplings are designed for full starting conditions and feature protected magnets that are optimized for specific duty parameters.
Magnetic Drive Pump FeaturesMagnetic drive pumps feature a sealed pump housing that contains the pump impeller and pumped fluid. Because the pumped fluid is contained within a sealed housing, this design reduces the chance of leaks as it doesn’t require a mechanical seal or O-Ring. Instead, magnetic drive pumps are sealed through an assembly of magnets on the inside and the outside of the housing on a shaft attached to the impeller. These coupled magnets then allow for torque to be transferred through the pump housing. The amount of torque that the pump can produce is dictated by the distance between the magnets in the pump system, with a smaller gap resulting in greater torque transfer. Similar include m metering pumps and centrifugal pumps.
Mag Drive Centrifugal Pump Capabilities
Because of their leak-free design, magnetic drive pumps are ideal for handling hazardous or corrosive chemicals and fluids that can be transferred with little maintenance required. Frequent uses include but are not limited to:
- Corrosive Fluids
- High-Temperature Liquids
- Toxic Liquids
- Hazardous Chemicals
- High-Value Materials & More
Advantages Iwaki Magnetic Drive PumpsOver the past 50 years, Iwaki has established a reputation as an industry leader in chemical pump development. Iwaki is proud to stock one of the widest selections of chemical pumps on the market, and is a trusted distributor of chemical pumps on a global scale. With an extensive supply network, Iwaki is able to provide high-quality products that minimize ownership costs. Their advanced research and development capabilities have allowed Iwaki to develop the latest products and technologies in fluid control applications. Each Iwaki pump is tested using the latest test equipment and ISO9001 quality control standards with the aim of achieving a zero defect rate. The technology found Iwaki’s innovative magnet pumps is unmatched by competing pump brands.
Mag Drive Pumps By Industry
Pumping Solutions stocks several Iwaki pumps designed for use in a wide range of capabilities from compact OEM configurations to large chemical processing applications. Frequent industrial uses for magnetic drive seal-less pumps include:
- Water Treatment
- Surface Treatment
- Chemical Processing
- Food Processing