LMI "C" Series Metering Pumps
LMI Series C Caustic Chemical Metering Pumps
This Chemical Series C Chemical Metering pump exemplifies consistent performance with precision control.
Its solid reputation for precision and dependability make the Series C Chemical Metering Pump a reliable choice for consistent performance, year after year. Rugged, enclosed chemical-resistant housing makes this pump ideal for corrosive dosing in the harshest environments. And along with long-term performance – the Series C also offers superior ease of operation, with readily accessible dial knobs, clear LCD, and a variety of flexible control options.
Benefits of Series Chemical Metering Pumps from LMI
- With its well-built design and proven performance history, the Series C provides you with long-term reliability
- Its 100% enclosed, chemically-resistance housing makes this pump ideal for the harshest chemical dosing
- The Series C offers a wide selection of options and features, making it easy to tailor this pump to your specific application needs.
- Adjustable stroke frequency and the flexibility of up to 1000:1 turndown ratio
- Manually adjustable stroke length provides accurate pump output adjustment
- NEMA 4X/IP65 enclosures for protection against corrosive environments
- Time-tested electronics for reliable, repeatable performance
- Totally encapsulated electronics for protection against moisture and corrosive conditions
- Inputs for low-level switch available on certain models
- Models with external pacing for flow proportional applications
- Advanced control options for simplified system integration (pulse multiply/divide, 4-20 mA, remote on/off)
- UL, CUL, NSF 50, NSF 61, NSF 372, CE Certifications
- Four function valve
- AUTOPRIME™ liquid End
- High viscosity liquid end
- Low-level float switch
- Repair & preventive maintenance kits
- Calibration columns