Gorman Rupp® Pumps
Gorman Rupp has built their reputation and success on innovative fluid pump designs and quality products that meet or exceed user expectations. For over 80 years, Gorman Rupp pumps have been used in countless applications, from waste water and sewage to fire suppression to OEM production. Gorman Rupp pumps are known throughout the world as some of the highest quality, best-performing pumps on the market.
Gorman Rupp Submersible, Self-Priming & Drum Pumps
Pumping Solutions offers Gorman Rupp pumps in a submersible, self-priming, and drum pump configurations. All styles are available in a range of sizes and capacities, making it easy to find the right pump for your needs.
Gorman Rupp pump housings are manufactured from a variety of high strength materials, including aluminum, bronze, stainless steel, and numerous engineered plastics. Buna-N, polyethylene, Teflon, and Viton elastomer materials provide reliable, durable seals. Electric, piston, and rotary drives (varies by model) provide outstanding performance in any fluid handling application.
If you’re not sure which model is right for your application, our expert customer service team can help you select a Gorman Rupp pump that will provide the performance you need. Order online today, or contact Pumping Solutions for more information.
Features of Submersible Gorman Rupp Pumps
- Light weight designs
- Built-in thermal overload protection
- Oil lubricated seals and nitrile o-rings
- Cast iron impellers, tops, and pump ends
- 304 stainless steel casings, motor housings, shafts, and hardware
- Available with 1-1/2” or 2” NPT port sizes
- Electric motors, 1/3 HP to 1 HP (varies by model)
- Clog resistant impellers
Features of Self-Priming Gorman Rupp Pumps
- Available in bronze or 300 series investment cast stainless steel construction
- Viton or Teflon mechanical seals and O-rings
- 1” or 1-1/2” NPT suction and discharge ports
- Maximum working pressure: 75 PSI
- Maximum operating temperature: 200°F (93°C)
- Maximum flow: 132 GPM
- Maximum head: 68 feet
- Self-priming to 6 feet
- Self-cleaning, semi-open impellers
- Available with open drip proof (ODP) or totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motors
- Engineered to handle liquids and chemicals with specific gravities to 1.6
Features of Gorman Rupp Drum Pumps
- Available in polyethylene, polypropylene, or nylon construction with stainless steel components, or in fully cast iron construction
- Viton and nitrile/cork or Buna-N seals, Teflon piston rings
- 3/4" or 1” NPT discharge ports
- Maximum operating temperature: 158°F (70°C)
- Up to 25 ounces per stroke
About Gorman Rupp
Gorman Rupp has been manufacturing pumps and pumping systems since 1933, and many of their innovations have since become industry standards. Gorman Rupp pumps are popular around the world thanks to the company’s overriding philosophy of “Innovation, Improvement, and Superior Products.”
Gorman Rupp utilizes state-of-the-art manufacturing technology, including fully automated machining centers, to ensure that each and every one of their pumps meets their own high standards of quality and precision. Advanced pump designs and superior quality materials have made Gorman Rupp pumps the equipment of choice anywhere dependability and high performance is essential.