Peristaltic Hose Pumps
Graco, Inc. has been one of the industry’s leading manufacturers of pumps and related fluid handling equipment since 1926. Their innovative pumping technology is used by customers all over the world in construction, manufacturing, processing, and maintenance applications. Graco’s high quality, high performance pumps set the bar for quality and reliability. A dedication to precision engineering and a history of consistent innovation sets Graco pumps apart from those of their competitors.
Graco EP2 & EP3 Series Peristaltic Pumps
Pumping Solutions offers Graco peristaltic hose pumps in a variety of EP2 and EP3 series models. These pumps utilize a single, oversized roller that compresses low friction hose through a full 360° rotation. Graco’s innovative design puts 40% less stress on the hose compared to conventional shoe pumps that run at the same rate, thus providing longer hose life when metering and/or transferring caustic, abrasive, or sensitive materials.
High performance, electrically-driven Graco hose pumps deliver more flow per revolution than conventional designs. Durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel casings and nitrile elastomer materials ensure that these pumps can withstand even the toughest pumping challenges. With 1/2" or 3/4" port sizes and five motor options available, we’re sure to have a peristaltic pump that matches your specifications.
If you’re not sure which model is best for your application, our friendly and knowledgeable customer service team can help you select the right pump for your unique needs. Order online today, or contact Pumping Solutions for more information on Graco peristaltic pumps.
Graco EP2 & EP3 Hose Pump Features
- Up to 50% more flow per revolution than conventional pump designs
- One hose compression per revolution to extend hose life
- Zero moving parts in the fluid stream
- Compact footprint for easy installation in tight spaces
- Removable cover provides easy access to internal components for repair and maintenance
- No valves, seals, or glands for easy and inexpensive maintenance
- Pumps are reversible and can be used to empty lines and clear blockages
- Integral drive and motor can run as low as 1 RPM
- “Quick change” one-piece hose clamp assembly
- 1/3, 1/2, 3/4, 1, or 1-1/2 HP electric motor
- Max. flow rate: 2.4 gpm (9.08 lpm) at 50 rpm
- Max. working pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Max. suction lift: 29 ft (8.9 m)
- Max. fluid temperature: 220° F (104° C)
Graco EP2 & EP3 Hose Pump Industries & Applications
- Chemical transfer and metering
- Low- and medium-viscosity material transfer
- Wastewater transfer
- Wastewater treatment
- Freshwater treatment
- Chemical manufacturing
- Ceramics manufacturing
- Waste management
We're a leading supplier of peristaltic hose pumps on the west coast. With locations in Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Washington and Northern Mexico, we can get you the peristaltic hose pump you need – fast. Contact us for more peristaltic hose pump options.