ZP1 POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT PUMP | WINE & MUST CART | Featuring ZP1 Series Pump
ZP140/2HP/1750RPM/230-460V/60HZ/NEMA 4X VFD
Ampco's Wine cart is built featuring the ZP1 Series positive displacement pump. Typical applications for the wine and must cart are wine and juice transfers, but can also be used for barrel work, bottling, and filter feeds. The cart also comes in different models: WC-30 | WV-40 | WC-60 | WC-130.
Available options include - multiple connection types for single or double mechanical seals, washdown and stainless steel motor enclosures and much more. Contact Pumping Solutions to discuss the best solution for your next application.
Standard Pump Features:
• 316L stainless steel wetted parts with Alloy 88 non-galling rotors
• 304 stainless steel gear case
• Single O-ring seals
• Tri-clamp connections
• Bearing protection package
High-efficiency TEFC motors with 20:1 turndown ratio Common Pump and Motor Options:
• Single and double mechanical seals
• Multiple connection options
• Washdown and stainless steel motor enclosures
NEMA or IEC motor frames Control Features:
• NEMA 4X VFD
• Remote speed potentiometer
• Membrane control with digital display
Wash-down approved wiring, cord and plug options are available upon request Cart Features:
• 304 stainless steel construction
• 10” foam filled tires with greaseable roller bearings
Contact Pumping Solutions for the Ampco WC-40 ZP-140 Pump on Cart Model Today
To learn more about the Ampco Pump on Cart model, Request a Quote or contact Pumping Solutions today for more information.